hummus89 Forum Index

hummus89

hummus89

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

There is a shadow
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ylq

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 16 May 2019 08:09:44    Post subject:  There is a shadow
Description:

There is a shadow in the place where there is light, but the sun can never be seen in the shadow. Like some people will live in the corner forever, it is useless to open your eyes, because everyone has this time <a href="http://www.shopsmokingonline.com/">Parliament Cigarettes</a>, your nephew is bright, but the heart is blind 6 years spring, afternoon, just had lunch, facing the lake Go, stop under the last ginkgo tree. The transplanted tree, there are no leaves, the wind blows from the lake and can't hear the snoring, the sun is so lazy to fall down, the shadow lies on the foot and leans against the tree to sit down, the eyes stay at the shadow of the feet, then think of one Strings that are old and old are popular when they are young, and they are a bit smug in their memories, but what they say is that only one-third of the reason is because I am handsome, and the other three-thirds I have a good grandmother's memory. It is sunny in the morning or in the afternoon. The squad gathers in the alley, and goes to the village. There is no accident in the place to go. The entire street in the memory of the grandmother is a blue stone road. The stone wall is covered with moss, the water in the memory is clear, and the aunt is washing the vegetables and melons on the riverside <a href="http://www.hotsalecigarettes.com/">Cigarettes Online</a>. The memories are all sticking to the wall. It is easy to give a special joy along the stone wall. Say hello to everyone, although you can't recognize the name, but the three aunts, or else I will not pack you! "The uncle always blows his beard and blinks. I look back and make a face, then turn around and go crazy. The second dog always runs the fastest one, because the uncle once said that he wants to cut his chicken, so that he can't Standing and stalking dozens of steps to the alley, I heard the two dogs shouting "British son, run fast, caught by the uncle to cut the chicken!" Looking back, I found that Yingzi still stood still, and heard the shouts. He finally hesitated and went to this side. Xiaohe murmured that the English son was so cowardly that he was not afraid of the uncle, and I was very surprised at that time because At that time, I didn't know that the girl didn't have a chicken. I ran across the alley, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and then rushed to the grandmother's house. In the fall, Grandma should pick up the beans in the yard. The big white geese in the fence wall saw people coming and called, and Ah Huang quietly lowered his head and dampened my palms. "Grandma always smiles, grandma will squeeze when he smiles." Full of wrinkles, that is what I remember about all kindness. "Grandma, let's help you!" Yingzi jumped over to help, Grandma said with a smile, and returned to the house and gave us a few gourds. Grandma tells a story!�� The two dogs finally couldn��t help it. ��Yes, Grandma tells a story!�� The sunspot also echoes. Grandma squinted and said good, the sun in October is still sinister, the wind is cool, the grandmother led us to a shade, telling a story about the shadow. For many years, the content of the story has been unclear. It is probably a poor scholar Wang Xiaoer, because of his poor family and unaccompanied children, so he went to Beijing to take the exam all the year round, and he tried repeatedly because he had no way. Another year to pass the exam, Wang Xiaoer once again fell to the list, but also saw the corruption of the officialdom, the Yellow River flood, the people are not happy, and finally the road to the career path. Wang Xiaoer collected his bags and returned to his hometown to decide that he would no longer be a member of his life. In the evening, he could only sleep in the desert temple outside the village because he was not enough. Along the way, tired and tired, Wang Xiaoer found a corner and laid a quilt to eat some dry food and slept. In the middle of the night, Wang Xiaoer was awakened by a cold wind, and heard the voice of someone talking across the wall, so he listened to the ear. If there was nothing in the voice, Wang Xiaoji thought that he had misunderstood, and suddenly heard the footsteps <a href="http://www.hotsalecigarettes.com/">Marlboro Lights</a>. Through the wall, Wang Xiaoer saw a line of dignitaries carrying a bag at the door and then left. These people all looked down and didn't talk to each other. Wang Xiaoer felt strange, but he didn't say anything. After these people dispersed, they came over with a gray robe priest and opened the baggage. Although it was far away, Wang Xiaoer still saw that it was full of jewels and gold. Wang Xiaoer did not meet the world again, but he felt that there was a demon person as a curse. He sat down and ignored the poems he had read, and he also succumbed to the sages in his heart. After the Taoist priests left, Wang Xiaoer also quietly followed. The mountains and rivers walked for a night, and Wang Xiaoer followed the Taoist priests to a deserted village <a href="http://www.shopsmokingonline.com/">Newport Cigarettes</a>. The Taoist priest ordered a bamboo, and a group of dilapidated people came out one after another. Here, Wang Xiaoer also saw the situation. by. After the Taoist priests distributed the money to the victims, they left them. After the victims left, the Taoist priests did not leave but turned and smiled at the reeds hidden by Wang Xiaoer: Come out, Wang Xiaoer did not hide, flashed from the reeds, hands He pays tribute to the Taoist people and apologizes for his initial misunderstanding <a href="http://www.shopsmokingonline.com/">Marlboro Red</a>. When the Taoist people saw Wang Xiao Er, they were also open-minded, and they smiled and waved their hands and said: No problem. He explained his own work to Wang Xiaoer. It turns out that the Taoist knows a kind of shadow secret technique. You can control the human heart by standing in the shadow of others. The two of them talked about each other's affairs, and they talked very much. In the end, the Taoist said that he would go to the
Adv

PostPosted: 16 May 2019 08:09:44    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hummus89 Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: